Hi, I'm an information designer and a London-based independent consultant in graphic design and data visualization.
I enjoy transforming data into meaningful, immersive and compelling narratives, via design methods. I have almost a decade of experience in designing with data, working with prestigious agencies such as Information is Beautiful and Beyond Words Studio for years.
My passion for design+data has brought me to kickstart several side-projects with friends to foster this community such as Data Rave, 'a dataviz meetup on steroids' and Market Cafe Magazine, a zine about data visualization. Occasionally I also co-organise Visualized, an international conference that brings together the best stories from data visualization.
For more information on my work or to just say hello, do get in touch.
- Ravensbourne College, London / Intro to dataviz
- RED Gallery London / Market Cafe Magazine Issue 1 Launch party
- Visualized Milan / Host + introducing Market Cafe Magazine Issue 1
- Data4Chan.ge, Beirut / ECESR's teamwork outcome presentation
- Data Rave 2, White Building, London / Host + Talk: Learning by doing, designing large scale dataviz
- Data Rave 1, Truman Brewery, London / Dataviz process
Ravensbourne College, London. 04/2016
SPIN Unit, Tampere. 06/2017
Data4Chan.ge, Beirut. 11/2016
EU Commission, Brussels. 10/2016
MICA, Bergamo. 07/2016