Hi, I'm an information designer and a London-based independent consultant in graphic design and data visualization.
I enjoy transforming data into meaningful, immersive and compelling narratives, via design methods. I have almost a decade of experience in designing with data, working with prestigious agencies such as Information is Beautiful and Beyond Words Studio for years.
My passion for design+data has brought me to kickstart several side-projects with friends to foster this community such as Data Rave, 'a dataviz meetup on steroids' and Market Cafe Magazine, a zine about data visualization. I have also co-organised Visualized Milan 2017 (Italy, March 2017), an international conference that brings together the best stories from data visualization.
For more information on my work or to just say hello, do get in touch.
- Visualizing Data, HereEast, London / Market Cafe Magazine
- Data Rave 3 xFjord, Unit 5, London / Market Cafe Magazine
- Ravensbourne College, London / Intro to dataviz
- RED Gallery London / Market Cafe Magazine Issue 1 Launch party
- Visualized Milan / Host + introducing Market Cafe Magazine Issue 1
- Data4Chan.ge, Beirut / ECESR's teamwork outcome presentation
- Data Rave 2, White Building, London / Host + Talk: Learning by doing, designing large scale dataviz
- Data Rave 1, Truman Brewery, London / Dataviz process
Data4Chan.ge, Kampala, Uganda. 09/2017
Ravensbourne College, London. 04/2017
SPIN Unit, Tampere, Finland. 06/2017
Data4Chan.ge, Beirut, Lebannon. 11/2016
EU Commission, Brussels, Belgium. 10/2016
MICA, Bergamo, Italy. 07/2016